[thelist] Secure email options?

Waller, Rio RWaller at fresno.ca.gov
Tue Aug 14 15:38:31 CDT 2001

Hello Everyone,

I have a need to implement secure email.  I as hoping to get some input on
what has worked for you for what to avoid!  How does PGP compared to
Verisign? If you have implemented a secure email system, can you give me any
heads--up from the end-user process that would be functionally
challenging...in other word did the end-user like the system?

Thanks for your input!

We are using Microsoft Exchange 2000.

<tip type="Email/Time Management" author="Rio Waller">

With the large amounts of very helpful email generated by thelist try using
view "By Conversion Topic" it has saved me so much time.

</tip>