[thelist] Need some good usability feedback.

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed Aug 15 11:32:59 CDT 2001

(a 'me too' with an added bit)

Agree with Mike on the look, and the logo. Real clean; looks like the real
modern business offices in the ritzy sections of San Diego - which makes the
logo look a bit cartoonish.

One quibble: the professionalism comes down a peg with a grammatical error
('pouring' s/b 'poring') When information is your product, even minor errors
hurt.

I'm curious about your user base. How much traffic do you get? There might
be some surveys in my future.

Joel at spinhead.com