[thelist] excellent article

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed Aug 15 12:30:22 CDT 2001

I had the impression he meant 'treading water' as in maintaining
functionality without many new features.

[curious, not argumentative] Has Apache added any significant new features
over the last few years? Yes, I know the same question can be asked re: IIS,
but I already know THAT answer; just looking for more info on the latest rev
of Apache.

Thanks.

Joel at spinhead.com