mac site check (was Re: [thelist] Suggestions for Mac test environment)

Siim Einfeldt aka Itpunk siim_e at pshg.edu.ee
Wed Aug 15 17:33:14 CDT 2001

The frameset...it is IFRAME and yes, this is not supported by many
browsers. The multiple html and body tags migt hbe caused by the fact that
the code is generated dynamically. However, undependent of that the site
works good on both IE and NS on PC, and even on NS on Mac and only
problems I have hard about is IE on MAC...and even with this kind of
system some people have said it works. So what I would like to know right
now, is what migth be causing this exact problem (that nothing works on
Mac IE), I`m sure this is actualyl just one-two minor things that Mac
doesnt like, but what might they be...