[thelist] HTML help

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Wed Aug 15 23:03:51 CDT 2001

Thanks for the tips.  They pointed me in the right direction.  I have it
looking like I want now.  Big thanks.

BTW....I wish I could take the credit for the design, but it is a freebie
template I found.  I just had to recreate it to give it a dynamic
flow.  The other was done with graphics and was very rigid.

Thanks again

Chris