[thelist] I am looking into the possibility of replacing my ...

Kevin krr at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 16 20:18:44 CDT 2001

> --__--__--
>
> Message: 14
> From: "Hugh Blair" <hblair at hotfootmail.com>
> To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
> Subject: RE: [thelist] I am looking into the possibility of replacing my
mother board.
> Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:33:43 -0500
> charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> We're so happy for you.
>
> -Hugh
> ____________________________
> http://www.wholesalenics.net

What I should have asked was does anyone on the list have a preference
in mobo config's because of the type of work they do?

Obviously this post would have been better suited to the hardware
newsgroups.
I should also have asked if anyone here had any recommendations on places
to hang out so that I could learn more about the type's of hardware "mobo's"
that developers might lean towards because of the type of work they do.

At least no one got ugly :-)

Thank You
Kevin

tip

I think I will owe this one. At the moment I can't think of
anything that would add value to this newsgroup.

/tip