[thelist] death by banner- the next generation

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Fri Aug 17 10:43:32 CDT 2001

If you guys are bothered by this, then you really should go read this
thread about top text at
http://gethighforums.com/Forum10/HTML/001386.html.  I found out today that
it actually takes over your hyperlink.  It gives the user a choice of your
link, or the top text link (that happens to have a nice description about
it).  There is even another program called Surf+ that has been reported to
post links to porn sites.

Chris