[thelist] Saving Flash to Gif Animination

iibiz sales at iibiz.com
Sat Aug 18 15:24:39 CDT 2001

Happy Saturday folks!

Ummm...made a small Flash movie to run in the header of a page I'm working
on, and it looks fine.

Having read here previously that I could save it as an animated gif, I
thought "that's a good idea....it's pretty little........I won't have to
worry about non-Flash users"...........so I gave it a shot - and it looks
like crap!

There's a black background, a little text and ONE gif image in the design.
The quality of the gif image when saved this way is horrible.

Is there some setting I'm missing that can help make it a little better
transition?

Thanks,

Sandy