[thelist] Embedded Flash file not loading in I.E. 5.5

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Mon Aug 20 01:10:48 CDT 2001

Although NN4.7 and Netscape 6.01 load a small Flash .swf file I just
created, for some unknown (to me) reason I.E. 5.5 will not load it. Loads
(very slowly) up to 39%, then stalls. The file is only 13K and loads quickly
in the Netscape browsers. I had a JS browser sniffer script on the page
related to the .swf file, but I.E. balked at that also. So I opted for the
Flash-generated OBJECT/EMBED tag info only.

Could someone take a look at the source code of
http://www.survivingburns.org/NFmentoring.html and see if they can spot the
reason? I'm at a dead end.)<8

Thanks,
Sharon

Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com