[thelist] Embedded Flash file not loading in I.E. 5.5

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Mon Aug 20 07:57:54 CDT 2001

Yes, thanks so much, Erik. That did it (the very obvious got overlooked for
sure).

Still don't understand why both Netscape browsers had no trouble with it
(which threw me). Usually, it's the other way around!

Sharon
P.S. Have been trying to send this for almost an hour but MSN is kaput again
so don't know when you'll end up getting this.