[thelist] Ready to buy the studio

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Aug 21 20:26:22 CDT 2001

Hi All,

After using the Dreamweaver 4 / Fireworks 4 trial software I'm convinced
that this is a great package. I wanted to ask for some pricing advice for
those of you who may have recently purchased  the studio.

The lowest price I have found for the Dreamweaver 4 / Fireworks 4 studio
(Commercial Version for Windows) is $338 and some change in US dollars. Does
anyone know if it's out there for any less with exception of EBay.....Been
there done that!

Thanks,

Bob
---