[thelist] Ready to buy the studio

Bev Corwin bev at enso-company.com
Wed Aug 22 00:49:11 CDT 2001

There was a special recently for an upgrade from Front Page.  If you can
provide a Front Page serial number, the upgrade price was around US$199.

Bev

Bev Corwin, President          Enso Company Ltd.
The Westin Building             2001 Sixth Avenue
Penthouse Suite 3403          Seattle WA 98121 USA
Telephone: 206.728.2232     Facsimile: 206.728.2262