[thelist] Upload - update

Adrian adrian at logo-logic.com
Wed Aug 22 16:07:01 CDT 2001

Hi Oscar,
If you have a hunt around the net youwil find heaps of upload scripts
written in most languages.  I personally use perl and have found numerous
ones.  Lots of them are for distributions for free.  I just change it to
suite my needs, even to the point of renaming the image on the fly and then
using that information to update a table.

That is of course if that is what you are asking?

Do you mean to upload an image from a web page?  Do you mean to update a db
table?

An you can do the lot without ultradev...Hmm..may have missed the mark
completely here.

Adrian
Australia