[thelist] ASP variables from user form

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Aug 22 17:38:00 CDT 2001

whooeee; you and scott each gave good arguments for opposite approaches.
yours allows for no changes in the future, just additions (nice clean
update.) scott's allows for cleaner code at the end (in asp, if I want to
check for the existence of a variable, it's just an if-then thingy, afaik;
and these would just linger causing me anal retentive stress)

neither of you mentioned drawbacks to carrying a bunch of variables along
with me as I go. if that's not really a perceptible negative, does this end
up being a personal choice?

spinhead