[thelist] CF5/Verity Search

Susan Wallace susanhw at webcastle.com
Thu Aug 23 10:29:15 CDT 2001

Thanks Raymond!

One more question- in the docs, on page 156 (and other places) it says:

"If you use -prefixmap to replace the file system path with the Web URL,
relative hyperlinks in the HTML pages are kept intact with viewed through
Information Server."

This may seem like a stupid question, but I noticed the capitalization of
Information Server - is this implying the MSFT web server IIS is the only
instance in which Verity spider will work? Or is that just a general term
used here to mean "web server", where the web server is one of the required
types listed in the Installation docs?

Thanks,

Susan