[thelist] Shared Team Diary Software

Robert Goodyear rob_goodyear at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 11:46:58 CDT 2001

How about a fully web-based ASP solution rather than standalone software which has a web
interface? Search at

for some ready-to-run applications that could be enabled via your intranet. I've utilized
a lot of turnkey little ASP apps that are customizable and been much happier than the
commercial software solution. Sometimes solving a task with a full-blown M$ product is
like hitting a thumbtack with a sledgehammer.