[thelist] Site Check - TemplateKit

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Thu Aug 23 18:25:57 CDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "TRG" <java_fella at yahoo.com>
Subject: [thelist] Site Check - TemplateKit

> Hi Folks,
>
> I would like a couple of eyeballs and opinions for
>
> http://www.templatekit.com
>
> I just finished the first draft and would love
> opinions before I start fleshing out some of the other
> ideas.

Overall I like it. Tthe mixing of serifs and sans for similar content on the
same page doesnt work for me, and perhaps you could better differentiate
between items on the front page (perhaps a red horiz line below each content
section?). In the header, maybe it would be better for the current
page/section to be highlighted in red rather than products/contact us? All
IMHO obviously :-)

Minor layout problem here (Win2K): On IE5.5 the page footer wraps "Contact
Us" and "Design Group", on Opera 5.12 it doesn't wrap, so looks better
(unusual for it to be that way around... :-).

HTH,

Olly