[thelist] client bought photoshop and ...

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Sat Aug 25 21:38:03 CDT 2001

At 04:17 PM 08/24/2001, you wrote:
>Was following the post and wanted to say it was one of the
>best posts I have read in a while. I picked up more insight
>and tips then I could have in the next 6 months.
>
>Most exelent!
>
>Thank You
>One and All...
>
>Kevin

Kevin,

I'm so glad you mentioned this. Sometimes I've tried to explain to people
who aren't involved in discussion lists the valuable information and tips
one can learn, plus all the great friends to meet along the way.... and I
get this "oh, I don't have time..." stuff. Geez, if they only realized. It
usually takes joining an exceptional list like this one to finally get
that. There are lots out there with too much noise (and those aren't the
lists I spend any time on, either).

I've learned such an incredible amount from belonging to discussion lists,
and I try to share what I can along the way. This one is definitely one of
the best lists around. The Internet is an invaluable means of connecting
with each other, and I've made friends with such interesting people all
over the world that I may not have crossed paths with otherwise. Lots of
kind people sharing stuff, too.

Warmly,
Shirley

--