[thelist] Please Check my Site

Gary Finnigan gfinnigan at talk21.com
Sun Aug 26 12:24:32 CDT 2001

I agree about the clock. Should be sorted.
The map...I think it's kinda cool. Not EVERY thing on a site should have a
function, sometimes code for style. Personally I would have the small dots
on the map flashing...just for the hell of it!
The coloured lines are too close to the bottom of the text on the left
links.
I would try to use a font that suggested rugged. Something a little
'chunkier'.
The centre GIF on the flash demo is pixelated. Totally degrades the rest of
it.
Other than that I think it looks the biz.
Great work well done.
Regards
Gary Finnigan