[thelist] Please Check my Site

Norman Beresford n.beresford at anansi.co.uk
Sun Aug 26 15:14:36 CDT 2001

Hi Olly

Something that someone at work asked me about was the possibility of
changing DW's defualt behaviours so that when you failed to fill in a alt
field for an image it automatically created an empty one ie alt="".

BTW I'm fairly certain that it's suggested that you use alt="" rather then
"Spacer Image" etc for such images.  But I could well be wrong

Norman