[thelist] Link Stylesheets

Rob Oviatt rgoviatt at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue Aug 28 08:43:59 CDT 2001

Michael:

Not sure where your going with this, but...

Your stylesheet is loaded into the client's cache when called by the <link>
tag, and the styles defined by it are used as needed.  If your using a
large stylesheet and want to cut down on the load time of search
results.  Use the same stylesheet for your search page.  That way it is
downloaded to the viewer's machine before the search results, and does not
need to be downloaded again, for the viewer's system will have cached it.

Rob Oviatt