[thelist] quote from Webmonkey site re: copyrighted images

Chris Evans chris at fuseware.com
Tue Aug 28 16:31:02 CDT 2001

My question was purely theoretical as to what would be covered by copyright,
and what would entail "beyond recognition" as WebMonkey described it.
Ethically, I'm sure nobody on the evolt list would violate copyright law.

But to summarize the wisdom of the list, Webmonkey is full of beans. Using
an image, even modified beyond recognition, is still in violation.

Chris Evans
chris at fuseware.com
http://www.fuseware.com