[thelist] Printing to PDFs

Eric Langlitz feed at chicken3.com
Tue Aug 28 23:03:24 CDT 2001

Sounds like you are having post script errors with your file/printer
PPD/fonts setup...

You might try some of these:

Loose the bullets, or

try a different font, or

if you have Distiller, or can purchase it, print your file as a post script
EPS, open it in Distiller and save it as a PDF file.

Good Luck!

--
Eric Langlitz
Principal