[thelist] quote from Webmonkey site re: copyrighted images

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Wed Aug 29 03:23:42 CDT 2001

Interesting that Webmonkey should take a cavalier attitude
towards the copyright derived from other people's work...

...oh, never mind.

>:-)

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com

<tip>
DMail for Win32 now has both a MySQL authentication routine
and an IMAPd, meaning you can use it with SquirrelMail and
build your own webmail system.  Dmail costs NZ$695.
</tip>