[thelist] Spec Work...?

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Wed Aug 29 03:37:10 CDT 2001

> go to any other
> professional and you judge their worthiness on their solutions to
> others' problems,
> right? So why not design? I'd say stick to your guns, show how
> you used design to solve other communication problems

+1.

They probably won't value something they don't pay for. Also, there is a
risk of getting a reputation for doing stuff for no upfront charge, and if
you don't get burnt in this instance, you'll get burnt soon after.

Sit tight, provide the explanation as Robert has above, and if they don't
bite, wait for another opportunity.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au