[thelist] Spec Work Pt. 2

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Wed Aug 29 10:45:32 CDT 2001

Never done this before, but wouldn't it be in their favour to do a
"trade" payment and allow for a margin between the wholesale and retail
value?

It might come down to how much of the setup you can prove as your own
ideas.  It should be possible to stop them from taking your concepts to
another designer.

--
Michael Pemberton
mpember at phreaker.net