[thelist] Spec Work Pt. 2

Laura J. Rinaldi rinaldi at ihwy.com
Wed Aug 29 12:12:42 CDT 2001

At 8:15 AM -0700 8/29/01, Eric Langlitz wrote:
>Here's the question. Should you adjust your bid to match the all money bid
>of the lackey who is out bidding you, or should you try to convince your
>prospect that you are worth his time and money?

They get what they pay for. If they want Sally Struthers School of
Design, as you say, that is what they did. One of our clients did
this recently and the work was *so* bad, that they came running back
to us to get the rest of the job redone to the quality they wanted,
and they were grateful that we took them back.

Laura
--
"When action grows unprofitable, gather information; when information
grows unprofitable, sleep."