[thelist] SQL DTS Transfer

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Wed Aug 29 13:26:37 CDT 2001

Where is that under?  I suppose it'd probably help if I said I'm using
2000.  I've been hitting the "Copy table(s) and view(s) from the source
database" option in the DTS Import/Export Wizard.  There is an option for
"Include extended properties" under "Copy objects and data between SQL
Server Databases", but the help file makes it sound like that isn't it.

Hmmmmm...I love the SQL language, but this kind of stuff drives me nuts.

--Ben

At 01:06 PM 8/29/2001, you wrote:
>depending on how you do it (copy tables, specify query, or xfer SQL 7
>objects), it is an option (clear the two checkboxes "Transfer all
>objects" and "Use default options" and then check out the settings).
>Can't remember if it on by default or not.
>
>sgd

Ben Dyer
Senior Internet Developer
Imaginuity Interactive