[thelist] Table alignment

Eric Langlitz feed at chicken3.com
Wed Aug 29 13:30:59 CDT 2001

Hi Tim.  You need to set your margin height to "0" - as there is a natural
margin on the top and left sides of every browser. Here is an example of
code (it resides in the "body" tag):

this also removes the left margin.  The code "leftmargin" and "topmargin"
are for older versions of Explorer that do not recognize marginwidth/height.

That should solve your problem.

--
Eric Langlitz
Principal