[thelist] Mac coding tools (was no subject)

Garth Hagerman hagerman at mcn.org
Wed Aug 29 16:41:55 CDT 2001

Hi y'all-
Here are my coding/development tools of choice, starting with three bargain
priced shareware programs:
PageSpinner. A wonderful, inexpensive html editor. Most Mac/html folks use
BBEdit. I have no idea why.
http://www.optima-system.com/pagespinner/
StyleMaster.  Makes style sheets quickly and easily.
http://www.westciv.com/style_master/
Another utility which I find valuable for web stuff, even though it isn't
specially designed for it, is CopyPaste, which gives you 100 clipboards to
store code snippets which you use over and over.
http://www.scriptsoftware.com
For image creation and editing, I don't know of an inexpensive substitute
for the ubiquitous and omnipresent PhotoShop
          Garth