[thelist] Photoshop Question

Jonathan waves at atlantic.net
Wed Aug 29 17:49:51 CDT 2001

Would anyone be kind to demonstrate a nice application of this technique?
Attachments are not permitted I imagine, but how about a URL or two?

Jonathan

.. Does anybody know of a quick way to select every other horizontal line on
an image? An automatic way of using the single row marquee tool to
 select alternate rows all the way down the image is what i'm after. Or do I
need to make myself an action to do it for me?
... humor me and try this...