[thelist] Hosting

arch mayday1999 at zdnetonebox.com
Thu Aug 30 10:47:14 CDT 2001

Hi Marcia:

Besides the price, I guess server choice depends on other requirements
(UNIX/NT/2000, PHP, ASP, e-mails, space, etc.) The one I am using is
www.your-site.com which is more than affordable ($ 5/month if you prepay
$ 60/year) and includes 50 MB disk space, 25 pop3 e-mail accounts, cgi,
php, and more. My experience with them was very positive - always had
fast responses, great tech support... Anyway, if you decide to go with
them, please use me as a reference :-)

Other than that, Happy Thursday!

::: Arthur Chidlovski :::
Digital Me-Mix in the Browser