[thelist] wordperfect docs with math formulas on the web

GregHolmes at aol.com GregHolmes at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 12:01:51 CDT 2001

"Elizabeth Hincks" <liz.hincks at tufts.edu> wrote:
> I'm a bit desperate for a solution.  I have several word perfect files
> that have mathematical formulas inside the document.  I want to put these
> on the web.
>
> I can't create PDFs from them....or does a later version of WP have that
> option?

If you have the full version of Acrobat installed, you can "print" using the Distiller printer driver to create a PDF.

If you don't have/can't afford/can't get fast enough Acrobat, you can create a PostScript file (either Save As, or print-to-file using a PostScript printer driver) then use GhostScript to convert the *.ps file to a PDF.

Greg Holmes
gregholmes at aol.com