[fwd] RE: [thelist] Running cron on NT?

mail at redhotsweeps.com mail at redhotsweeps.com
Thu Aug 30 12:15:18 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

No offense, but it has been my experience from the previous 2 versions of
CF server that CFScheduler is crappy as heck.  It'll run on schedule fine,
then it stops running, then it will start again.  All with no
intervention.  This is a known bug with CF and I would choose to use
something more reliable.

No offense. Just my $.02

Chris

"Chris Evans" <chris at fuseware.com> wrote ..