[thelist] table cells suddenly centering...

Robin Hastings robin at rhastings.net
Thu Aug 30 20:42:52 CDT 2001

Actually, I ran into this problem the other day - I went into my page and
removed all of the "center" code I could find and it still centered my text.
Once I went in and explicitly labeled my td's with align="left", it stopped
happening. I actually never made the connection between the sudden centering
of that page and my upgrade of IE! Now I'm going to have to go look at *all*
of my pages to see if I need to add the left aligning to them!! Thanks for
the tips!

Robin Hastings
webmistress
InterTec Designs