[thelist] Screen Capture

Christian Anderson ckanderson at powersurfr.com
Fri Aug 31 00:15:00 CDT 2001

I sent this before, but I think that it didnt go through...  someone tell me
what to do :)

Im on Win98, and I need to do a few screen captures of some websites that I
have created.  I know it can be done easily with Pant Shop Pro, but I dont
have it, and I cant download it for I am on a turtle slow connection.

I do have photoshop though, but cant for the life of me find anything to do
with getting a screen capture!  Anyone have anything that is good at
grabbing screen shots?  Or can Photoshop do it?

Thanks!

Christian Anderson