[thelist] Screen Capture

ted serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Fri Aug 31 00:24:25 CDT 2001

> I do have photoshop though, but cant for the life of me find
> anything to do
> with getting a screen capture!  Anyone have anything that is good at
> grabbing screen shots?  Or can Photoshop do it?

You already have something good at grabbing your screen shots, win98.

Simply press "Print Screen" (one of those small buttons usually above your
arrow pad keys towards the top) and voila. Just simply paste into your
favorite paint program and you are set.

And if you only want the browser window and not the whole screen, press ALT
+ PrtScn and you'll get only the active window.

ted