[thelist] Screen Capture

noah noah at tookish.net
Fri Aug 31 00:26:57 CDT 2001

At 01:10 AM 31/08/2001, Christian Anderson wrote:
>Im on Win98, and I need to do a few screen captures of some websites that I
>have created.  I know it can be done easily with Pant Shop Pro, but I dont
>have it, and I cant download it for I am on a turtle slow connection.
>
>I do have photoshop though, but cant for the life of me find anything to do
>with getting a screen capture!  Anyone have anything that is good at
>grabbing screen shots?  Or can Photoshop do it?

Windows will do it - open a site in your browser, then hit "PrntScrn"
(Print Screen). Open Photoshop, create a new image, and "Paste" (from my
experience, Photoshop will know how big to make the new image so that the
paste fits).

If the browser window isn't maximized, "Alt + PrntScrn" will just capture
the active window.

Cheers,
Noah