[thelist] OT: outlook 2002 (xp) doesnt recognize my connection!!

Erick Papadakis erick_papadakis at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 03:32:56 CDT 2001

sorry for the OT posting but i am having a headache
getting my outlook 2002 (office xp) to recognize my
online connection on DSL! when i upgraded this
morning, it recognized and upgraded my accounts from
my old outlook 2000 settings just fine - i mean it
picked up the POP and SMTP information correctly - but
despite that, it just keeps giving me this error when
i check my email:

  Task 'Erick Papadakis' - Sending and Receiving
reported error (ox80004005): 'The operation failed'

can some help me please? thanks!!

erick