[thelist] javascript variable issue (continued)

ALBIE ATTIAS ALBIE at eurosimm.com
Fri Aug 31 08:45:58 CDT 2001

Thanks Hassan

I made the changes you suggested but I'm now getting a javascript error on
page 2 saying "documents.forms.quiz.q1 is not an object". What am I doing
wrong?

Also, assuming everything else is ok, what line(s) of code do I use on page3
to access my stored answers?

http://www.eurosimm.com/page1.htm

Thanks again

Albie Attias