[thelist] Logo Help

Eric Langlitz feed at chicken3.com
Fri Aug 31 15:17:23 CDT 2001

Hi Marcia.

Believe it or not, your best solution is going to come from your own hand
(and a little bit of elbow grease).  And, you're not allowed to use the "I
can't draw" excuse...everyone has the ability to draw...and if you want it
to be fun and colorful..get out your markers and a good ol' blank piece of
white paper and go nuts!  Here you will find the color's to use.

I know it's hard to start from nothing, but when you start by looking at
what others have done, or something prefab, you stand the very chance of
making something unoriginal, stagnant, and not "you."  It's ok to look at
successful work done by others, just as long as you use it only as a
learning tool as to "why" their work is successful.

Most of all, have fun!

--
Eric Langlitz
Principal