[thelist] Site Critique?

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Fri Aug 31 15:42:24 CDT 2001

Hi Frank,

I like the clean layout. Nice and simple.
but...

The red headers are a bit too large in comparison to the rest of the body
text. Kinda even pushes the logo into the background, and you probably
don't want that.

And, the very pastelly colour you use to highlight a:hover links looks a
little out of place against the background. Not sure why. Also on my laptop
display, it's so light it doesn't show up at all. Which means there's
almost no change between regular and hovered links.

Oh yeah, you've got one glaring typo that jumped out on me. On the All Tips
page. The header "Miscellanious" should be "Miscellaneous".

In NN6, on the Contact page, the asterisks cause the alignment of the
textboxes to break. And in NN4.7, they just don't show up at all (the
asterisks, not the textboxes). On other minor thing that doesn't work in
NN4 is the black vertical line between the nav and content divs.

How bout linking your logo back to the main page on the subpages?