[thelist] repost: Site display in Netscape - help...

Gerenday, Perry (P.) pgerenda at visteon.com
Fri Aug 31 16:45:59 CDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Discovery Systems [mailto:info at discoverysystems.com]

 > > The top tier navigation items like "Calendar" should be
 > bold right? And
 > > you have classed the TD so that stuff in it should appear
 > bold. This all
 > > trickles down correctly in IE, but not so in Netscape. I
 > think you'll
 > > need to class the A so that it too is explicitly bold.
 > Tried that - no difference.
 >
 > Note that my headlines are also defined as 'bold' but this
 > attribute is not displaying - on Windows - in NN. There's no pseudo links

 > associated with headlines.

Hi Janice,

I've just recently signed onto "thelist" so I've missed the beginning of
this thread. I'm interested in taking a crack at your CSS problem, if I
might. (no promises though) Would you please repost the URL of the page you
are working on so that I can have a look at it?

Thanks,

Perry Gerenday, Visual Communications Artist
www.virtually-artistic.com