[thelist] SSI question

laurie kilmartin laurie at kilmartin.com
Sun Sep 2 11:07:22 CDT 2001

Hey there

I want to use SSI to show information in a txt file. Does the txt file have
to be in the same domain directory as the shtml file that's calling it? Can
two domains use SSI to call the same file in one domain's directory?

For example, I have two domains- kilmartin.com and lauriekilmartin.com. I
want both domains to display the file "information.txt"  Can the txt file
exist in just one place on my little section of my webhost's server, or does
it have to exist in the kilmartin.com directory AND the lauriekilmartin.com
directory.

Thanks
Laurie
--