[thelist] Site Critique?

travis forden travis at treevis.com
Mon Sep 3 08:26:43 CDT 2001

At 03:24 am 9/3/01, you wrote:

>> http://www.framarstudios.com/
>>
>> No holds barred.

I would also make the body text size at least 1em, not 0.85 em, as you have it specified in your style sheet. On IE6 on PC, I cannot read your text at all - except the headlines. I set my system at small fonts and this makes it harder to read. I mean I like my fonts small, but this is a bit too small. And don't expect your users to change their font settings to see your content. I wouldn't spend time at this site for the simple reason that I can't read it.

I always thought it was generally a good idea to make the main text at least the same size as the user's machine (if you're using EMs).

travis