[thelist] "Diff" in win32 environment

Ed Courtenay ed at edcourtenay.co.uk
Mon Sep 3 10:45:56 CDT 2001

Installing cygwin on your machine (http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin) will
give you the command line GNU diff utility, or for a more graphical version,
have a look at WinMerge (http://winmerge.sourceforge.net/). HTH...

Ed Courtenay
http://www.edcourtenay.co.uk

"We've all heard that a million monkeys on a million
keyboards would eventually come up with the entire
works of Shakespeare - thanks to the Internet, we now
know this isn't true...."