[thelist] Netscape 4.7 table drawing

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Wed Sep 5 04:34:56 CDT 2001

OK - warning, the text is in Swedish, but that shouldn't affect anything ;-)
http://www.evitbe.se/test/kal_test.html

I think I've gotten the table code cleaned up as much as possible, but there
are probably still things that could be done.

The blue boxes in the design don't seem to cause any problems for Netscape -
we use that layout on many pages without any problem. It's the calendar code
that seems to really cause problems.

Warning - the page can take 20-30 seconds in Netscape!

.steve

Steve Cook
web strategist
Evitbe AB
031-15 16 17   031-890 365   0703-13 26 31
steve.cook at evitbe.com       www.evitbe.com

<SNIP>