[thelist] SSI: tip & question

Mike DeHart mike at dehart.net
Wed Sep 5 09:13:08 CDT 2001

Totally makes sense, and that's what I'd initially planned. I'd actually
only need custom .htaccess files since I want to redirect to an existing
file. But there are a half dozen newbies publishing & I'd like them to not
have to create an .htaccess file every time they create a new directory.
Hence the desire for simple complexity.
;+)

Good to hear from you, Joe. Not sure if we've talked since the Webmonster days!