[thelist] Book: Principles of Programming

nate koechley nate at vicksburgcollective.com
Thu Sep 6 17:15:26 CDT 2001

just want to make sure my 60 bucks goes for the correct book:

do you mean this book?
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0262031418/qid=999813798/sr=2-1/102-0210642-0747366

is it written by Thomas Cormen? I couldn't find anything with the ISBN you
included (hence the confusion).

Amazon says the ISBN for Intro to Algorithms by Cormen is 0262031418.

thanks,
nate