[thelist] Re: Generating a dynamic PDF on the fly.

Lee Stewart LeeStewart at bigfoot.com
Thu Sep 6 18:01:35 CDT 2001

> Has anyone done this sort of thing before?  I need to create a pdf
> with data from a DB.. I know there are third party vendors who do
> this sort of thing for cheap.. But wondering if XML can do this?
> any ideas?

I've worked with a third party tool that allowed PDF creation from an ASP
application.  Don't recall the name - some freeware code that the client
wanted to use.  I felt like it took too long to integrate with the site and
was buggy.

What type of server do you have?  Does your budget allow for purchasing a
product?

Lee Stewart               StripedCow Technology Group, Inc.
http://www.stripedcow.com          advanced web development